For all speakers (except those who gave a paper in a workshop):
You gave a paper during the 65th Rencontre Assyriologique Internationale in Paris and we would like to thank you again for participating in this event. We are now working on the Proceedings of the 65th RAI.
For those who would like to publish, here are some useful indications:
- The deadline to send your article is April 17, 2020.
- The publication is scheduled for fall 2020; the publisher is Peeters.
- Each article should be between 15-20 pages long.
- A stylesheet has been written: please write your article using this stylesheet. The bibliography at the end of your article must follow the examples that are given in it. But in the core of your article, you are free to use the referencing style that you prefer (Chicago style, Harvard referencing, abbreviations, etc.). For series and journals, please use the abbreviations that are usual in our field (see for instance CAD U/W, Archibab, etc.).
- Once your article is written, please send a Word and PDF version to the following address: rai2019@digitorient.
com. Illustrations must be sent separately and can be in colours.